1. If you put the garbage out the night before garbage day you won't have to chase down the garbage man with a full can and PJs.
2. Wash out the red beans as the recipe says - you may not find rocks, but you might just find a baseball sized hunk of clay.
3. Once you've created the crock pot meal of a life time and have eaten, turn the crock pot off. When laziness comes to laziness, you'll be happier cleaning in the morning without having to deal with that overcooked chicken pot pie 'cookie'.
4. Never assume the fish is hiding in his bowl. Dead. It should always be your first assumption.
5. When re-potting a cactus, accept defeat in the very beginning.
6. Not vacuuming everyday isn't as much lazy as it is strategical. Tell people you're waiting for the dirt to physically pile, for a more prime suction-to-dirt ratio.
Feb 28, 2013
Today marks the two month date of my marriage to husband. In my first eight weeks, I have made more dumb mistakes than anyone, possibly ever. Because of this, I know have the false-confidence that I am filled with knowledge. An overflowing, and full abundance. Unfortunately, not true. But here are a few thoughts that might help you in your day to day.