|1. Unless you care to turn your garage into a giant free-for-all rummage sale, close the garage door when you leave the house. Yes, everytime. |
2. Real estate and plants have more in common than you'd think. Location, location, location. When the tropical plant you've been trying to keep alive for weeks reads "keep out of drafty areas" on the tag... yes, that includes windows.
3. While listing off all of the hundreds of things you got done while husband was at work, note that getting changed out of your sweatpants doesn't count.
4. Chocolate milk tastes sooo much better when the milk isn't sour.
5. "Pinterest lies!!" I screamed today as my pot boiled over. Wooden spoon and all. What, I guess all that talk about a Nutella mud mask was made up too!?
6. When jumping a curb in front of a crowd, and then parallel parking like a twelve-year-old, expect people to laugh and think you're drunk.
What have you learned lately?