Okay, so I have been a total slacker on Thursday thoughts. I mean, just the worst. Scum of scum. Its actually gotten the point where I have begun to receive emails from people asking where they are. I'd like to say that the real reason I haven't been posting Thursday thoughts is due to a lack of dumb mistakes - but that, unfortunately is NOT the case. I have been busy, but mostly just lazy. And I find its hard to identify the funny in life when stress takes over. But the buck stops here.
1. When flying home to California, bring a change of clothes for once you de-plane. Or, prepare to literally bake in the sun at lunch. Sporting a sweater, jeans and wool socks is a death wish. You are not in the pacific northwest anymore. Not to mention you look like you're sixty.
2. While writing your wedding thank you's on the plane, be aware that people are so bored they may start to pay attention. Its not a big deal they know about the cheese platter aunt Kiki got you - its just plain creepy.
3. Mango Habanero wings from Buffalo wild wings are FREAKING HOT; if you want to taste any of the other flavors they have to offer –– eat these last! If you want to feel your lips again only indulge in a couple.
4. The waiter at Denny's tells you he's a bad salesperson, right? Then offers you one of their 'signiture' desserts. If you buy it out of pity, (due to his bad sales rep) - you have fallen into his ploy. He is now a brilliant salesman. And now you've been tricked into believing you should pay extra for bacon on ice cream...
5. When purchasing a 'vacation feeder' for your two-fish tank... read the fine print. Two week vacation: buy the 14 - day feeder. right? wrong. That's for a 10 gallon tank. OH, my dear fish - I can only imagine how dirty your water is right now. At least you aren't starving, right?
If I've still got your attention after that, HI. How are you? I'm looking for 1-3 blogs to redesign. Completely free of charge. I'm looking to build up my portfolio, and since much of what I've done has been for myself - It seems a little stupid. If you are interested, please email me at ITBRITT.BLOG@GMAIL.COM and we can discuss the gritty details.
What lesson is Prof. Life teaching you these days??