Today I am supposed to be giving some sort of advice to all of my lovely readers. Whelp, here you go. Just a few of life's hard lessons that I've been learning lately.
1. I'm sure you've heard the famous rule: If its yellow let it mellow, if its brown - flush it down. Did you know that there's a sister rhyme for the kitchen? If its paper let it stay thur - it can mold, throw it out into the cold.
2. When purchasing your new domain name at 1 AM - make sure you type your own URL correctly. Otherwise you could end up owning itbritt.com and ittbritt.com. Then again, who wouldn't love an extra "t" for good measure? (in other news I'm itbritt.com now, yay!)
3. Better yet, just on't purchase anything at 1 AM.
4. Loading the moving boxes into the back of your car so you'll recycle them is a good idea. Leaving them there for weeks so it looks like you have your own homeless encampment - no bueno.
5. I found my glasses the other day under the seat of my car. Score. Admitting to your friend in your passenger seat (whom you've been driving around regularly) that you're pretty much blind without them... fail.
6. Yogurt for breakfast is a great way to start the day. Sour cream, not so much. Note to self: no making breakfast until you're at least 75% awake.
Day 08/31 of blogging EVERY DAY IN MAY.